Neecha Bhanga Raj Yoga is said to be one of the most important yoga in astrology. If the person has this raj yoga in his natal chart, he owns mastery, success, powerfulness, and virtuousness. The effects of the weakened planets are negative and in turn, it makes the person strongly willed. This negative experience given by weak or malefic planet sculptures the person and his energy in a proper direction, and it helps him to gain success. The word itself has two split words. Neecha Bhanga means cancellation of debilitation and Raj yoga means a combo of victory and power.
Neecha Graha is the situation of any planet in its debilitated sign. When the malefic impact is reduced due to the planetary alignment, and the weakness of Neecha Graha is negated, then this situation is called as Neech Bhanga Raj Yoga.
The Effects of Neecha Bhanga Rajayoga
The effects of Neecha planets are felt often during the dasha period and sub-Dasa period. Since the planets show their power in their tine period the Dasa period of the particular Neecha planet remains dangerous for the native. On the contrary, when the Neecha planet forms into raja yoga, a particular dasha period will become beneficial and useful.
Neecha Bhanga Raja Yoga provides one with Fame, Property, and Control usually. But all the said prosperities will be used by the native only in the next half of life particularly after the age 36 corresponding to the age at the yoga developing dasha, sub-period and transits take place in one’s chart. This typical nature is attributed to this Yoga because the planet who create Neecha Bhanga Rajayoga is subjected to debilitation first and then attains the cancellation. Likewise, the native’s life too would suffer adversities in the initial part of life and then will start excelling.
Earning from multiple sources and earning a good reputation from a vast number of peoples and various communities along with holding a good image is the result of this Yoga. One will be admired within his/her personal, professional and social circles. Whatever they do brings a good reputation for them and people usually like them for what they are. They will gather huge property and start producing many sources of income once the Rajayoga is in operation. They will also hold power in life. The native will be holding power over many people once this Yoga is operational.
The result of this yoga is seen during the Dasa and bhakti periods of the grahas that combine to create this yoga. If the Lagna lord or the 10th lord is connected, then the results would be felt throughout one’s life. At the start, a planet in the debilitated position will not provide excellent results, but while its Dasha-Antardasha period, it gives extraordinary results.
What is Cancellation of Debilitation of a planet ?
Debilitated planets indicate the ruin and loss of those things that they rule, including the things they usually rule, the houses they rule, and anything that falls in their Rasi, Navamsa, and nakshatra.
This is true for both beneficial and malefic planets. However, when their Debilitation is removed they can bestow good outcomes and make the native successful during their Dasha. There are some factors that cancel debilitation. These factors which cancel debilitation reduce the harmful effects of the debilitated planet to truly increase the success of the native.
Conditions of formation of Neecha Bhanga Raj Yoga
- If the lord of the sign occupied by a weak or debilitated planet is exalted or is in Kendra from Moon. Ex, If Jupiter is debilitated in Capricorn and if Saturn is exalted and placed in Kendra from moon then Neech Bhanga Raj Yoga will be formed.
- If the debilitated planet is conjunct with the Exalted Planet
- If the debilitated planet is aspected by the master of that sign. Ex, If Sun is debilitated in Libra and it is aspect by Venus with 7th aspect.
- If the debilitated planet is Exalted in Navamsa Chart.
- The planet which gets exalted in the sign where a debilitated planet is placed is in a Kendra from the Lagna or the Moon. Ex, If Sun is debilitated in the birth chart in Libra and Saturn which gets exalted in Libra is placed in Kendra from Lagna or Moon.
How debilitated planet form Raja Yoga?
When a planet is debilitated in a particular House, it reduces the house and its meanings. But When that house gets the aspect of its owner, the said house will become strong and hence the debilitated planet will gain strength from it. For example, Jupiter is debilitated in Makar Rashi. So when Jupiter is placed in the sign of Capricorn, it will make that house and its implications weak. But if Saturn side it, the sign will be powerful from the aspect of its owner. So Jupiter will also gain strength out of it and it will overcome the bent of debilitation.
- If the Debilitated planet is in conjunction with an Exalted Planet, it will gain power from the exalted Planet and overcome its weakness due to Debilitation. it will no more behave as a debilitated planet and will be able to give good results.
- If the debilitated planet becomes exalted in Navamsa, This means that the native has done some very good karma in the past birth, taking forth the blessings of God and hence his debilitated status or troubles are forgiven and he gets relief.
Difference Between Neechbhanga and Neecha Bhanga Raj Yoga
For Occurring Neech Bhanga Raj Yoga at least some of the factors explained above have to occur. A Raj Yoga is a special case where planets get additional power to uplift the native. So when a planet is with Sign Dispositor or exalted Planet and aspected by friendly planet and again in Navamsa it becomes powerful by exaltation or ownership of own sign, It will be able to give Raj Yoga Results. Moreover, the planet creating the cancellation should not weak, be conjunct or aspected by the rulers of, the 3rd,6th, 8th or 12th houses. Moreover, the rulers of the houses where the NeechaBhanga is taking place should be well set and well aspected.
If a planet gets Neecha Bhanga by only a single factor, it may decrease its weakness and make it Neutral. But it will not get the more power which is required to give the result of Neech Bhang Raj Yoga.