Panna Stone/ Emerald Gemstone
The vibrant Green Emerald Gemstone is one of the most valuable and sought-after gemstones. It is the most well-known gemstone of the mineral Beryl with the metal Chromium, which gives it its characteristic Bluish-Green colour.
Its vivid green hue has helped it gain appeal. It comes in a variety of colours, ranging from a bluish-green to a deep green. It’s easy for it to crack.
The colour of an Emerald Gemstone is normally rated aesthetically; it should be a characteristic shade of dark green with secondary colours of yellow and blue, and it should feel pleasant (rather than warm) to the touch. It can be oil-treated to improve its transparency and quality.
History of the Emerald gemstone
These have been respected throughout human history, and India and Egypt were the primary producers of this magnificent diamond in ancient times. They were thought to be a favourite of the Mughal Emperors. The National Museum of Natural History in Washington, D.C., has some good examples.
The healing powers of Emerald were employed by both the Greeks and Egyptians to treat eye disorders. Cleopatra, the Egyptian Empress, is supposed to have been so enamoured by the Emerald gemstone that she acquired possession of all of Egypt’s Emerald mines. The Emerald stone promotes speech or communication, according to Aristotle, the ancient Greek Philosopher, and it continues to benefit speech or communication to this day.
Green Emerald jewellery has long been a dream of jewellery collectors all over the world. Women lust over mesmerising green Emerald rings, earrings, necklaces, pendants, bracelets, and other Emerald jewellery. It is frequently worn as Engagement Rings because it symbolises love and fidelity.
Properties of Emerald Healing Properties
It is not only a beautiful gemstone for jewellery, but it also has a wealth of healing properties. It is a stone of love, compassion, forgiveness, integrity, and fidelity, and it is said to heal the heart. It also has the ability to improve intuitive, clairvoyant, and psychic powers. Indeed, Sages and wise ones have worn it for this attribute throughout history, and it is being worn today. Physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual healing are all possible with emerald healing powers.
The relevance of Emerald Greenstone in Vedic Astrology is significant and treasured by Astrologers when it is natural, untreated, and unheated. It is suggested to purchase an Emerald Greenstone from a trustworthy gemstone merchant who gives a certificate of authentication because of its price.
Emerald Gemstone in the Vedic Astrology
Emerald gemstones are related with the planet Mercury in Vedic Astrology, which is thought to be the Gods’ messenger. As a result, it denotes a person’s intelligence, wit, and humour. Mercury is a benefic planet, although it may also become a malefic in some circumstances.
Anahata (Heart) Chakra
Anahata chakra, also known as the Heart Chakra, is the seat of compassion and trust, and it represents adhering to Dharma. It allows us to acquire insight into minds and personalities of other people. It’s a sorting station that separates the good wine from the bad. Only purity has the ability to ascend to the higher centres of the brain. When energy goes upwards through the body, all of this happens. It governs the sense of touch and the action of feeling and is the seat of the senses. As a result, the heart ties our physical existence to a power that originates in the universe. The Anahata Chakra’s goal is to help you open yourself to love and compassion for yourself and others. The colour green represents development and renewal in this Chakra. When it’s obstructed, you’re afraid of commitments and feel obligated to please people in order to be loved. In relationships, you mistrust others and are damaged by them. You’re constantly on the lookout for ways to protect yourself from being injured again.
When it’s open, you’re at ease in your relationships and can readily give and receive love. You are grateful from the bottom of your heart for how beautiful your life is. Without feeling sorry for anyone, you admire others and have compassion for both yourself and others.
As a result, good Chakra functioning enables optimal energy flow to all bodily components, including our important organs. As a result, Chakra cleansing and balancing is necessary for excellent health and happiness, which translates to total abundance and well-being in all areas of life. The Anahata Chakra is meant to help you establish trust and forgiveness. Accept, but don’t anticipate.
Benefits of the Emerald Gemstone
· Because this gemstone is ruled by the planet Mercury, Astrologers recommend wearing it to counteract malefic Mercury’s negative effects while also enhancing its positive ones.
· It heals the heart, which means that by forgiving oneself and others, one can be more loving and compassionate to oneself and others.
· It restores the love energy in an already existing marriage.
· It’s perfect for people looking for a love relationship.
· Emerald gemstone advantages include its ability to enhance speech by imparting confidence and making spoken words eloquent, pleasant and impressive. It eases stammering issues.
· Wearing it for business success could help you achieve your goals.
· It boosts creativity and allows you to come up with new ideas on the spur of the moment.
· It is advantageous to students since it aids in the development of focus and concentration. It also aids in the development of mathematical abilities.
· This Green Beryl stone’s natural gift is its ability to improve your intuitive powers, as well as your sensitivity and connection to the spiritual worlds, making it one of psychic mediums’ favourite stones.
· Because it is a stone symbolising loyalty, faithfulness, and friendship, it is a popular stone for Engagement Rings.
· Physically, it aids in the repair of cardiac problems and enhances the heart’s function. Skin conditions such as Eczema and Allergies are alleviated. Ailments of the lungs, pancreas, and kidneys are alleviated. Another renowned medical characteristics of Green Emerald stone is its efficacy in treating eye disorders, for which it has been utilised since ancient times.