Astrological Benefits of Citrine Stone
Citrine is a yellow gemstone that translates to “lemon” in French. Citrine crystal colour and brilliant golden colours are related with its name. The citrine crystal has been known by several names throughout history, including Merchant’s Stone, Gold Topaz, Spanish Topaz, Madeira, and Safranite.
Citrine is a quartz variety that is related to Amethyst. It is a cheerful gemstone that emits a bright energy that energises many parts of one’s life. It is thought to contain forces of good fortune and luck, which can express in a variety of ways. Because it’s quartz, it has a lot of amplification power.
Citrine is a kind of Quartz that is relatively rare in its native state, making it a very valuable gemstone. Heated Amethyst or even smoky Quartz are the most prevalent types of Citrine seen in markets. Its name comes from the French word citron, which means “lemon.” This cheerful stone is said to bring good luck and wealth in one’s life. This diamond was supposed to protect the wearer from the snake’s poison as well as evil thoughts in ancient times. Around 300 BC, the Greeks employed it as well. It clears the aura and improves overall wellness. It is a relatively inexpensive gemstone that requires little maintenance due to its sturdiness and comes in a variety of sizes and forms.
To conserve it for a longer time, avoid exposing it to direct sunlight and heat for lengthy periods of time.
The meaning of this stone is linked to its soothing energy, which strengthens one’s willpower, which is fuelled by sun’s force. This stone is thought to help with rebirth, creativity, hope, and dreams. It encourages people to live a complete life, to start over, to pursue their aspirations, to think freely, to be happy, joyful, wise, and intelligent. Citrine is known for its success and prosperity attributes in crystal crafting. It’s also known as the “Success Stone.” It encourages achievement in a variety of ways. It is also known as the “Merchant’s Stone” since it encourages business success. It can be carried or worn and used in a shop’s cash register. Citrine also promotes generosity, allowing riches, prosperity, and success to be shared.
Citrine crystals are valued for their capacity to absorb negative energy from people and the environment. It is necessary to cleanse it from time to time in order to get the most out of it. Wearing a citrine stone can help you improve your relationships, remove negative energy and feelings, and attract prosperity, wealth, and abundance.
Birthstone and Zodiac
Citrine is traditionally connected with those born in June month, but it is now associated with persons born in the month of November. For Cancerians, yellow crystals are ideal, while Leos should choose for golden colours.
Wearing Citrine crystal jewellery will increase your happiness, excitement, success, and power levels. This stone’s warm colour is associated with the sun and light.
Citrine is a fascinating crystal for balancing chakra energy with the ethereal dimension. This stone is utilised to open and activate the Solar Plexus and Navel chakras. It can also be utilised to energise the Root Chakra.
Citrine is a fantastic meditation crystal because it will centre and purify your thoughts. A clear mind will boost your self-esteem and assist you in determining your life path. Hold the crystal during meditation and wear it for longer periods of time to meditate with it.
Healing Effects and Advantages of the Yellow Citrine Gemstones
Yellow Citrine Gemstone boosts personal power and energy by working on Manipura Chakra. Individuals with more personal power have more focused aim and willpower.
Citrine neutralises and eliminates negative energy. It is beneficial to rid the environment (of home, business, car, or other indoor or outdoor places) of harmful energies. Discord in family can be caused by negative energy, which Citrine can help to resolve. The removal of negativity promotes spiritual and psychic development. Because it does not accept negative energies from its environment, it never requires energetic clearing.
Citrine is also a stone that promotes optimism by dispelling bad energies. Meditation, psychic awareness, and spiritual development are all aided by it. Citrine promotes mental clarity, self-confidence, and willpower.
· Citrine pushes negativity out of your head. It has intrinsic spiritual properties that promote positive energy and alleviate depression in the wearer’s life. It contributes to psychic development, as well as increased lucidity and self-assurance.
· Citrine exorcises negativity from your mind. It contains spiritual powers that create positive energy and help the wearer overcome depression. It promotes psychic growth, as well as improved clarity and self-assurance.
· This Merchant’s Stone keeps the businessmen’s cash registers ringing. It aids in the accumulation of riches as well as its preservation. It also curbs expenditure if maintained in the wallet. With better earnings, it infuses the quality of big-heartedness to share the wisdom and wealth that it showers upon you.
· It’s a fantastic therapeutic stone for liver, heart, endocrine, sleep disorders, fibromyalgia, thyroid, urinary system, immunity, and renal problems. It detoxes body and promotes the digestion.
· Citrine actually squanders negative energies rather than absorbing them. In this way, it promotes positivity and inspires new hopes all around. It removes negative energies from our surroundings as well as from our relationships.
· It encourages enjoyment in all aspects of life and leads to a happy marriage. It also bestows parental blessings, and it is commonly worn by pregnant women for protection.
· It is a solar plexus and third eye chakra stone that magnifies personal force and intent while also increasing the wearer’s stamina.
· This gemstone works well for people in sectors like merchant banking, marketing, sports, fitness, casinos, and media. It enlightens the inner thought process while inspiring authors and artists to be more creative.
Cosmic Colour: Yellow
Citrine deposits can be found all around the world, however Brazil is the major supplier. South American countries, France, Madagascar, Myanmar (Burma), Namibia, Russia, Scotland, and Zambia are all important Citrine producers.