9 Mukhi Rudraksha and its advantages
The divine rudraksha among all the rudrakshas is the Nine Mukhi Rudraksha. This nine Mukhi Rudraksha is reputed to have nine different properties. This Rudraksha has a very strong and powerful effect. The wearer experiences varying affects depending on the size of the bead. Because it contains the virtues of Nav Durga, the Nine Deities, this mukhi is also known as Nav mukh rudraksha. Goddess Durga’s power is present in this mukhi (Shakti). The 9 Cobra Rudraksha is associated to this Rudraksha (Nau Kuli Naag). People who worship Nag Devta usually wear this bead because it has nag-like powers.
The Nine Face Rudraksha promotes good health, mental clarity, happiness, and alleviates poverty. Wearer gains the ability to make correct, good, and accurate life decisions. It aids in the development of strong willpower and a broad perspective for the user. It also aids in the eradication of a variety of harmful sins. The Nine Mukhi Rudraksha is used to treat a variety of ailments, including stress, psychological disorders, and physical afflictions. This bead should be worn by people who have high blood pressure or thyroid problems.
It has Devi Maa’s (Durga Maa’s) blessings, and the wearer of Nine Mukhi Rudraksha receives the blessings of all Gods. This nine mukhi rudraksha should be worn by anyone who worships Devi Durga Maa in whatever manner. Nine Mukhi Rudraksha beads are prized for their purity and strength.
Rudraksha tree provides the beads for Nine Mukhi Rudraksha. Rudraksha tree can grow to be 50 to 80 feet tall, with leaves that resemble those of a mango tree. The process of creating beads involves several processes, such as flowering in the summer and the ripening of the fruits in November, which takes place in the middle of the winter season. The quantity of Rudraksha mukhs and their sizes vary. Rudraksha is available in a variety of shapes and sizes, ranging from one to twenty-one faces. Each rudraksha has its own set of qualities and significance.
The nine Mukhi Rudraksha beads have a Vedic heritage and are symbolic of Goddess Navdurga, who took nine incarnations and visited the planet nine times to defend the righteous and good. When a person wears the nine faces Mukhi rudraksha, they become courageous and brave. And the Nine Mukhi Rudraksha wearer feels as though he or she is a young child sitting in their mother’s lap, enjoying the moment. The user of a nine-faced Rudraksha is blessed with energy, strength, vitality, and courage. This Nine Mukhi Rudraksha is recommended for people who lack self-confidence and suffer from depression or stress.
Presiding Deity is Maa Durga
Ruling Planet is Ketu
Beej Mantra is Om Hreem Hum Namah
Main Advantages of Nine Mukhi Rudraksha
• The wearer of this Rudraksha is endowed with a lot of positive energy, a lot of power, a lot of excitement, and a lot of fearlessness, all of which are beneficial to living a happy and successful life.
• It is capable of curing all human problems.
• It offers the wearer a lot of self-assurance.
• It maintains your blood pressure in check.
• The Nine Mukhi Rudraksha is known for its ability to attract positive energy to the user.
Mantras of 9 Mukhi Rudraksha
When wearing the Nine Mukhi Rudraksha, chant the mantra “Om Hreem Hum Namah” 108 times while practising Japa.
Spiritual benefits of 9 Mukhi Rudraksha
• The power of Nav Durga Maa is bestowed upon the wearer of nine Mukhi Rudraksha.
• The user of this Mukhi has the ability to easily solve difficulties.
• The wearer of this Mukhi can easily control his or her wrath.
• The Nine Mukhi Rudraksha gives the wearer peace of mind.
• The user of Nine Mukhi Rudraksha can sense God’s presence all around them.
Importance of 9 Mukhi Rudraksha
• Treatment for snake bites.
• Assists in clearing the path to success.
• The Nine Mukhi Rudraksha attracts contentment.
• Seeking heavenly Durga Shakti Maa’s blessing.
• The Nine Mukhi Rudraksha also aids with vocabulary development.
• It aids the wearer in the acquisition of foreign languages.
• Nine Mukhi Rudraksha aids in anger management.
• Assist the wearer in remaining calm.
Therapeutic benefits of 9 Mukhi Rudraksha:
• It aids in the regulation of the brain and nervous system’s functions, as well as the treatment of dizziness in humans.
• It aids in the treatment of skin conditions.
• This Nine Mukhi Rudraksha bead also aids in sugar reduction.
• It alleviates psychological illnesses such as fear, phobia, OCD hallucinations, and so on.
Properties of 9 Mukhi Rudraksha
• The nine vertical lines (Mukhis) travel from the Rudraksha’s head to the bottom in the nine Mukhi rudraksha facial expression.
• This Rudraksha bead represents Devi Durga Maa’s feminine energy in all of her nine manifestations.
• Originally from Nepal, South Asia, and Java, the nine Mukhi Rudraksha is available.
• This powerful bead provides treatment from a variety of ailments to those who wear it.
• The nine Mukhi Rudraksha aids in the treatment of neurological ailments, as well as providing material joy and spiritual enrichment to those who wear it.
How to wear it?
Wear Nine Mukhi Rudraksha bead on red, black, or yellow thread on Monday after puja, after it has been in “Ganga Jal” for one day.
The Nine Mukhi Rudraksha bead can also be worn in the left hand for optimal results.
Wearing Nine Face Rudraksha: Dos and Don’ts
• After purchasing a Nine Mukhi Rudraksha bead, clean it thoroughly and soak it in cow’s milk for one day before wearing it.
• Praise it every day.
• Always have faith in it.
• Don’t show off your Nine Mukhi Rudraksha bead to strangers.
• Do not wear a bead that has been broken.
• Don’t give anyone your bead.
• Avoid using chemical soap after wearing it.
• After wearing it, don’t consume anything that isn’t vegetarian.
• Do not consume alcohol while wearing it.
• Take it off before attending the funeral service.
• Avoid wearing a nine-faced rudraksha mala since it is quite potent.
• Take it off before going to bed and place it where you adore God.