8 Mukhi Rudraksha | benefits and uses of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha is a highly effective and powerful bead. It has the power of eight mountains. It is a representation of Lord Ganesh, who is the Lord of Obstacle Removal. All troubles, such as grief and sorrows, are removed from the person’s life. The Aath Mukhi Rudraksha is another name for the Eight Mukhi Rudraksha. Before any fresh beginning in India, God Ganesha is worshipped everywhere. Ganesha is associated with good beginnings, and the 8 Mukhi Rudraksha may assist you in making the best judgments possible. This bead stone would aid in the removal of misfortunes if it is worn with suitable rituals and pooja.
The surface of an 8 Mukhi Rudraksha has eight mukhas. Lord Ganesha, also known as “Vighna Harta” (the destroyer of all barriers), is the governing god of this Rudraksha. As a result of Lord Ganesha’s blessings, the wearer of this Rudraksha is able to succeed in every task. The most significant effects of this Rudraksha are that it eliminates issues, allowing the wearer to succeed more easily and live a happier life. Before embarking on a successful venture, Lord Ganesha is revered. The proper Dharan of Eight Mukhi Rudraksha will activate you and help you overcome low-energy issues.
This Rudraksha is well-known and associated with Lord Kartikeya, Lord Ganesha’s elder brother and Lord Shiva’s eldest son. This Rudraksha also increases Lord Kartikeya’s potency and mental stability, allowing the wearer to be more calm and composed. Certain barriers in life can easily distract people, but the 8 Mukhi Rudraksha Dharan can simply remove them.
The Aath Mukhi Rudraksha is widely recommended for boosting willpower. This Rudraksha bead is worn by many business leaders and wealthy individuals active in the sector. In order to reap the advantages of this Rudraksha, it is necessary to treat it with equal respect. After Dharan of Aath Mukhi rudraksha, the wearer may be able to take on even more obstacles.
The Rudraksha of the Eight Mukhis might assist in achieving success. Rudraksha beads have been scientifically proven to have numerous electromagnetic capabilities that can work marvels or act as magic in our bodies. The Dharan of Eight Mukhi Rudraksha on a daily basis might aid in the regulation of blood circulation and the musculoskeletal system.
Ganesha is the presiding deity, and Rahu is the ruling planet. Mantra: Om Hum Namah
Removes all issues and impediments, as well as ensuring success in all endeavours.
It provides the wearer with a variety of benefits, including Riddhies and Siddhies.
Rudraksha is a heavenly bead that provides spiritual, mental, and bodily advantages to those who wear it.
Rudraksha must be sanctified and empowered before being used for the first time in a ceremony called “Pran Pratishtha” in order to receive its full advantages.
As a result, this Rudraksha is particularly effective in the treatment of pulmonary ailments, snake phobia, nervous system disorders, prostate, gall bladder, and cataracts, as well as hydrosil and respiratory difficulties.
Various colors of Rudraksha are
• White Rudraksha – People who wear white rudraksha have a great level of self-confidence, are physically fit, and have all problems in their lives eradicated.
• Crimson Rudraksha- It is stated that whoever wears or worships this red Rudraksha is effectively burnt of all past-life misdeeds.
• Yellow Rudraksha- Wearer of yellow tint rudraksha enjoys a happy existence.
• Black Rudraksha- The most essential attribute of this Rudraksha is that it provides health, spiritual, riches, and prosperity to the wearer, as well as helping individuals to overcome their issues.
Mantras of 8 Mukhi Rudraksha
When wearing the Eight Mukhi Rudraksha, chant the mantra “Om Hum Namah” as many times as you can while practising Japa.
How to wear it?
After cleansing the beads thoroughly, an Eight Mukhi Rudraksha can be worn as a pendant around the neck.
It can also be preserved in the place of worship and worn as a bracelet around the wrist.
You can soak the bead in haldi water for one day and then wear it after doing pooja the next day.
Eight Mukhi Rudraksha Properties
• Brings the wearer a lot of success.
• Activates you and eliminates low-energy issues.
• Powers of positivity and contentment
• Getting rid of numerous forms of impediments.
• Encourages the wearer’s thoughts to be more creative.
• Increased willpower.
• Assists in the alleviation of suffering.
• Removes bad effects.
• Assists in the regulation of the muscoskeletal system.
Importance of Eight Mukhi Rudraksha
The Eight Mukhi Rudraksha aids in the removal of all forms of troubles from the wearer’s life.
It ensures overall success and assures that the wearer is never defeated by his opponents.
This bead treats malefic effects of Rahu. It can be used to protect against evil spirits, nightmares, skin disorders, and diseases of the Lungs, Feet, Skin, and Hydroceol.
It protects the wearer against the effects of recurrent failures, such as stress and worry.
This Rudraksha is also beneficial to individuals who have “Sarp Dosh” in their horoscope (Planet Rahu in the 5th House).
People who are interested in the occult frequently utilise an Eight Mukhi Rudraksha because it is beneficial to them.
Do’s and Don’ts of Wearing Rudraksha with Eight Faces
Before wearing an Eight Mukhi Rudraksha bead, wash it in clean fresh water and soak it in cow’s milk for one day.
• Praise it every day.
• Always have faith in it.
• Don’t show it off to anyone.
• Do not wear a bead that has been broken.
• Don’t give anyone your bead.
• After wearing it, avoid using chemical soap.
• Don’t eat anything that isn’t vegetarian after wearing it.
• Don’t consume alcohol while wearing it.
• Take it off before attending the funeral service.
• Avoid wearing an eight-faced rudraksha mala since it is quite potent.
• Take it off before going to bed and place it where you adore God.