Ten Mukhi Rudraksha
The 10 Mukhi Rudraksha represents the Gods of all ten directions, and the wearer is blessed by them. The ten-faced Rudraksha has ten natural lines on its surface, representing the Gods of each of the ten directions. This Rudraksha also shields us from the sins that our ten organs commit. This Mukhi depicts Lord Krishna, Lord Vishnu’s 8th Avatar, who is the world’s preserver, because Lord Vishnu controls it. Lord Dashavatara Narayan, an incarnation of Lord Krishna, wields the power of ten Mukhi Rudraksha, whose blessings help the wearer overcome challenges and protect them, and the wearer will get the blessings of all these gods.
Ten Mukhi Rudraksha is highly helpful and therapeutic Rudraksha that is mostly imported from Nepal. The Nepalese ten-faced Rudraksha is full of positive energy and healing powers. All planets have power on Dash Mukhi Rudraksha, yet none of them dominate it.
The wearer of this precious Rudraksha can protect himself and his family from a variety of dangers. The ten-faced Rudraksha is an extremely helpful bead for individuals seeking both spiritual and financial advancement.
Although this Rudraksha signifies Lord Vishnu, it also represents Gods of all ten directions, who bless anyone who wear it. Apart from that, the Rudraksha protects us from the sins committed by our body’s ten organs.
The Death Lord Yamraj has also blessed this Rudraksha. As a result, the wearer will never die prematurely in life. Users can be free of all forms of black magic and evil eye cast by ill-intentioned individuals.
The DusMukhi Rudraksha comes in two shapes: round and oval. Because it is not controlled by any planets, it can assist the user in calming the bad energy of the other nine planets. If worn with complete faith, a person is blessed by several Gods.
This rudraksha with ten faces shields the user against the harmful effects of all planets and other bad energies that are commonly found in the human environment. It aids a person in overcoming difficulties, challenges, and adversity in order to attain success in life. This Rudraksha aids in moving the user in the correct way in life.It is highly advised for those who have been going through a very trying time in their lives to eradicate any negative energy from their lives. A ten-faced Rudraksha, like Visnu himself, is the general of an army. It changes planets’ and demonic forces’ harmful effects. Wearing this makes your opponent fearful, and you receive the support of nature. Because it signifies Lord Vishnu, you are secure from all sorts of threats.
The DusMukhi Rudraksha has really many advantages which includes psychological, medicinal, physical, and other general advantages. It strengthens the wearer’s willpower and, as a result, makes them more active. It assists you in releasing all types of negative energy, resolve, courage, and forces.
Main Benefit of Ten Mukhi Rudraksha
1. The impact of ten incarnations and ten directions may be found in this Ten Mukhi Rudraksha.
2. The Ten Mukhi Rudraksha acts as a protective shield around the human body, keeping bad spirits at bay.
3. The wearer of this Mukhi receives a lot of positive energy.
4. Spiritual benefits of Ten Mukhi Rudraksha:
5. The all-pervading energy of Ten Mukhi Rudraksha is linked to the primordial waters, which are thought to have been ubiquitous before the world was created.
6. The Ten Mukhi Rudraksha is commonly portrayed in human form.
7. This Rudraksha offers the ability to augment a person’s six senses.
8. Ten Mukhi Rudraksha promotes mental clarity and tranquilly.
Importance of Ten Mukhi Rudraksha
1. It imbues the bearer with the spirit of beautiful creativity and persistence.
2. It is the most recognized for its ability to aid in the victory of adversaries in court cases, litigations, and legal issues.
3. This ten Mukhi helps those who have a disturbed night’s sleep due to an unsettled thinking.
4. It also aids the user in making strong, optimistic, and sound judgments.
Therapeutic benefits of Ten Mukhi Rudraksha
1. It shields the user from all forms of negativity and difficulties.
2. The obstruction in Swadisthan chakra is removed with this Mukhi.
3. It guards against bad spirits and adversaries and bestows Narayan and Vishnu blessings.
4. This Mukhi strengthens the worshipper’s connection with Lord Vishnu, bringing happiness and wealth to them.
5. This Mukhi cures all mental illnesses, sadness, and anxiety.
Properties of Ten Mukhi Rudraksha
1. One of the very most important qualities of the Ten Mukhi Rudraksha is that it protects a person from all the forms of black magic.
2. This Rudraksha cleanses the home of the wearerand life of all Vastu flaws.
3. The wearer receives all joy and happiness as a result of Lord Krishna’s blessings.
4. All nine planets’ adverse impacts, bad consequences, and sufferings are alleviated by the Ten Mukhi Rudraksha.
How to wear it?
Before wearing and removing the rudraksha, the wearer should say the prescribed mantra and the rudrakshautpatti mantra nine times. To get the power of all 10 incarnations of Lord Narayan, the Rudraksha should only be worn after appropriate Sidhhi (purification and mantra chanting).
Do’s and Don’ts of wearing Ten mukhi Rudraksha
1. Rinse the ten Mukhi Rudraksha beads in some fresh water before soaking them in cow milk for about a day before wearing them.
2. Every day, worship it.
3. Always have faith in it.
4. Don’t show off your 10 Mukhi Rudraksha beads to strangers.
5. Wearing a broken bead is not a good idea.
6. Don’t let anyone else get your bead.
7. After wearing it, avoid using chemical soap.
8. After wearing it, don’t consume anything that is not vegetarian.
9. After wearing it, avoid consuming alcoholic beverages.
10. Before going to the funeral service, take it off.
11. Wearing a ten-faced rudraksha mala is not recommended since it is extremely strong.
12. Remove it before going to bed and set it in the area where you worship God.